Wed, Aug 30|
Intro to Lethal Force Course, 4-Hour
We care about you, your family and our community. That is why we offer these lethal force sessions at low-cost! Discuss basic weapon function, WA State Use of Force law, and what it really means to kill or be killed. Necessary for any person who has a firearm or is considering purchasing one.
Time & Location
Aug 30, 4:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Granite Falls, 26920 Mountain Loop Hwy, Granite Falls, WA 98252, USA
About the event
As a low-cost service to our community, our instructors invite you to bring yourself, your friends, and your family to this 4-hour course. Whether you are looking at buying your first firearm or simply interested in learning more about lawful use of force, the Intro to Lethal Force class is for you. This session is a required prerequisite for TTA Membership, and all other Use of Force classes.
- An Understanding of Aggression, Trauma and the Role of Force in Establishing Control
- Use of Force Criminal Law (WA State Specific)
- Preparation, Response and Recovery Considerations for Lethal Force Engagements
- Ballistics, Weapon Type and Function, Including Revolvers (if present in the class) and Semi-Auto
- Fundamentals of Handgun Use
- Interactive Learning Scenarios
Required Gear to Bring: Comfortable clothing (closed-toed shoes and long pants required).
Recommended Gear to Bring: Note-taking materials. Plenty of water and snacks.
*The class fee included follow-up reading materials for participants, provided in-class.
4-Hour Handgun Basics
The class fee includes follow-up reading materials for participants, provided in class.